Tuesday 6 November 2012

From Hamm, Germany

Dear Martha,
i read about your blog in our local newspaper. In my opinion your blog is a really good idea :-) . Well, let me tell you about my school dinner.


I'm 13 years old and I'm in class 8 so I'm one of the smaller students. In my school we don't have something like a canteen. There's only a cafeteria where you can buy snacks like sandwiches, ice cream, candy or chocolate. It's really unhealthy so most of the students bring their own food to school. The teaching ends at 1:10 pm or 2:05 pm and then some of the small students go to after-school care, but one of my friends who goes there said that the food there is disgusting. She said it's muddy (Sorry, I don't know the right word :-\ ).

But now they built a canteen in my school. I think many pupils look forward to eat there.

Go on with your
blog because it's really good :-) .
Greetings, Ingunn from Hamm in Germany

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ingunn,

    I can see from the photo that you had apple - what else did you have for your lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday, sweet Veg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Published: 05/11/2012 09:47 - Updated: 05/11/2012 09:53

    Could "Martha factor" explain school meals snub

    EFFORTS to encourage more children in the Highlands to eat school meals are to be stepped up after it emerged the number has slumped by more than 600.

    ............

    http://www.north-star-news.co.uk/News/Could-Martha-factor-explain-school-meals-snub-05112012.htm

    ReplyDelete